Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Luxe Line by JustFab

JustFab has branched out once again and created a brand new line called the Luxe Line, which will be all types of shoes from boots to heels to flats made with high quality leather and suede.  
Today is the official launch date!!! 
Luxe Line prices will range from $49.00 to $99.00

One shoe 2 styles :)
Moto Chic

Day Time Causal
Black shorts - Target
Burgundy top - Guess
Night Time Fun
Long sleeve lace top - Express
Burgundy skinny jeans - Target 




Mitchell - $79.00

These boots are amazing!!! 
I am loving the style and the comfort. These boots create the perfect Moto Chic look that I have been after for some time now. You can dress these up or down as shown above. The quality is way beyond anything I could have expected. The leather is to die for, very sturdy and durable. I have never owned real leather boots before, being that I live and Arizona and have no need for high quality boots. I feel that these will withstand a lot especially the weather. 

Mitchell ran TTS for me and are very comfortable. 
I wore her all day shopping, as shown in my previous post, with absolutely no issues. 

<3 Dr Tiffany






1 comment:

  1. Love your looks...very edgy and chic! i'm loving this moto look and was never into it before!

    ReplyDelete