Monday, August 26, 2013

My "Doctor" Work style


Being that I just graduated from Medical school and have started my career job as a Doctor I wanted to share my doctor  style!

Monday


Totally into burgundy right now!
Flats: JustFab Tierney
Watch: Fossil brand

Tuesday

Had a lunch date so I decided to dress up a little bit ;-)
Top: Express portofino top (pansy)

Wednesday

Went for the Nautical-esque casual look
Flats: Shoedazzle Prima
Purse: Michael Kors pyramid grayson
Watch: Target (similar)

Thursday

Flats: Shoedazzle Annie

Friday



Dressed up for my lunch date with the college roomie <3
Top: Kohl's (similar)
Pants: Express White editor pants
Shoes: Zigi Soho Studded flat
Necklace: eBay Bubble necklace

Saturday

Denim Saturdays
Top: Grey's Anatomy top
Jeans: Miss Me jeans
Shoes: Zigi Soho (similar)
Watch: JustFab Elite Watch

<3 Dr Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment